Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've Been Published!!

I was very excited to find out that one of my photos was selected to be published in the Washington DC version of Schmap. My photo was selected, from my Flickr photostream about a month ago, for their short list to be in their August issue. I was notified by their managing editor that I was selected and needed to let them know if it was something I was interested in. Well isn't that what any aspiring photographer would want...to be published...of course I agreed. I honestly didn't think I got picked because of all the time that past. They said August issue and here it is mid August already. I was pleasantly surprised to open my email this morning and find that I was, indeed, selected. Below is the photo that was selected and the link to publication. To the right is a sidebar of Schmap Washington DC.



http://www.schmap.com/washingtondc/tours_tour2/#p=8880&i=8880_29.jpg


No comments: