Friday, August 22, 2008

The New Name

I've had a few people ask about my name change, so I felt the need to let everyone know. I would have loved to use my name for my business. However, in trying to purchase a domain name, I found out that Jennifer White was very popular. In fact, it was too popular. I needed to move on and it was quite the struggle.

After many, many months of trying to think of something, a friend of mine gave me some good advise that just made the name pop into my head. She said that I should try to focus on the style of photography I'm interested in and come up with a name based on that. Well, I love doing maternity, hence the pickles....however, I feel that I'm interested in doing much more....pearls, in my opinion, shows a sign of maturity and class. So, my thoughts....Pickles to Pearls...and everything in between.

So there you have it....

No comments: