Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer of Babes






Well, this summer has been so crazy here...with buying a new house, moving ourselves and trying to get settled, I've had little to no time for photography. I did manage to get a few shoots in with 2 sets of friends that were first time parents. Both had boys...Oran Lee Waller and Michael Regner. It was a great experience for me with my new adventure...my first two newborn shoots. I learned a lot...like it is harder than it looks and the even though the pictures look as if these tiny little babes were peaceful...they weren't always...it takes time and patients. And the understanding that at this age...POOP happens! :) I had a great time and hope that the photos bring lasting memories to both families.

2 comments:

crazymom said...

Welcome to the blog world! I love all of your baby pictures! 1/6 really knows how to do things right! We are enjoying our pictures!Cant wait to take more!

Aimee said...

Look at those babies!! I'm in love with them. GREAT pictures, Jenn. I am so excited for you! I wish you could come out to CA and shoot some of Grady and Charlie too.
Miss you!
love, aimee